1st Anniversary of U.S.S. Estes AGC-12
- 1st Anniversary of U.S.S. Estes AGC-12 booklet cover
- Map of ports visited during 1951
- Letter from Captain Wood re. first anniversary of recommissioning.
- Command photographs: Espe; Sears; Wood; Currie
- Highlights 1 - photos: Commissioning day; Goodbye, U.S.A.; Hawaii
- Highlights 2 - photos: Prepared; On the watch; Looking shipshape
- Highlights 3 - photos; Welcome to Japan; How many Yen?; Sightseers' Land
- Highlights 4 - photos; Inchon Harbor; Alone; Lending a helping hand
- Highlights 5 - photos; Christmas Party; All for me; A good time was had by all
- Ports visited by the U.S.S. Estes (AGC-12)
- One year's events
- Back cover - Mt. Fuji (Fuji Yama)
Fourth of July Dinner, 1951
- 4th of July Dinner, 1951 - Menu Cover
- 4th of July Dinner, 1951 - Menu
R&R Leave: 01 October 1951 to 04 October 1951; Yamanaka Hotel
Christmas Dinner, 1951
- Christmas Dinner, 1951 - Menu Cover
- Christmas Dinner, 1951 - Menu
Letter from Captain Lee Yoon Hong, Chief of Inchon Women's Police, Inchon, Korea
to crew and officers of USS ESTES AGC-12.
Lee Nee Yoon - Korean Interpreter looking forward to return to U. S.
The National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) has at least ten (10) films in their holdings that were produced by the USS ESTES or feature the ship. For a list of the films please
visit the NARA/NAIL Web site and conduct a search using the keywords USS ESTES and AGC-12.